Revelstoke Bootfitting Shop

Revelstoke Bootfitting Shop
Hi everyone!
Sorry about the English. I don't speak Swedish but wanted to reach out. Please let me know if this is inappropriate.
My name is Bryn and I am the head bootfitter Critical Parts, at Revelstoke Mountain Resort. We are located at the resort, 20 meters from the gondola. The focus of our shop is on high end boot fitting.
Every year we see more Swedes coming to Revelstoke and we love it. Most of the Swedes we meet are friendly, fun, and often good skiers. As you plan your trip, whether it's for a month or forever, I wanted to let you know that we're here to help out. We sell ski and snowboard boots, and more importantly do our best to make sure they are comfortable and help you perform at your best. We do custom footbeds, custom liners, cuff alignment, canting, padding, grinding, stretching, heaters, etc. Whatever you need to make the most of your skiing. A lot of shops use bootfitting "magic." We have a licensed Chiropodist on staff and use science to get the best fit. Feel free to bring in your existing boots for improvement, or we can help find something even better. Our boot brands are Atomic, Solomon, Lange, and Tecnica. So we sell Solomon, Faction, Atomic, and Blizzard skis, as well as Solomon, Jones, and Never Summer snowboards. And bindings, including Salomon / Atomic S / Lab Shift bindings. In their second year, Shift bindings are a great option for someone who can only have one pair of skis and wants to use them at the Resort and also for touring. We also carry BCA and Black Diamond beacons, shovels, and probes. At the resort we also have a retail store for clothing and helmets / goggles and a tuning shop.
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions at all. It's bvickers@revelstokemountainresort.com.
I look forward to meeting you!
Best regards,
Bryn Vickers - Head Bootfitter
Critical Parts - Revelstoke Mountain Resort

Senaste inläggen

Freeride sparar data i cookies. Genom att använda våra tjänster godkänner du det. Läs mer
Topp