Rum i Verbier 2019/2020

georgelabro

Ny medlem
To anyone looking for accommodation in Verbier for this winter. We are renting out a single bedroom in our 3 bedroom chalet. Price for the season 5000 swiss francs (1000 per month), which is the best bargain you will get in Verbier. We decided to rent out the room, which we usually keep for guests, and are looking to find an awesome person to houseshare for the coming winter, preferably somebody that is planning to spend more time on the slopes than the bars. You will be sharing with me and my buddy Alessio, so 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for 3 people. We have both been in Verbier for about 10 years now. The chalet is located in Patier, convenient location right outside the bus stop, no parking unfortunately. The chalet has all amenities, washing machines, ski cave, dishwasher etc. The room we are renting out is a small room with a single bed, it has access to the main balcony and great views through its windows. Its an overall great place. Please get in touch for photos and more info.

Snödjup

Advertisement
Freeride sparar data i cookies. Genom att använda våra tjänster godkänner du det. Läs mer
Topp