Arnals

Medlem
Ski near uppsala
I look for the best park in the area (Uppsala) and also the closest one to ride every afternoon or evening.
Also where you can go to look for pow nearby (if any)
And if you recommend me to buy a season pass or if another option is better, and I would love for you to also know about the street events or the incredible events in the park.
(By the way, do the police really bother you if you do street skiing?)
Thank you all!

Arnals

Medlem
Ski near uppsala
HAHAHA i don't know why is it spanish, maybe i made a mistake with google translate or something like this, im going to change it

(Can i delete this post and create otherone?)

Senast ändrad:

Arnals

Medlem
Ski near uppsala
The Question is here hahaha

I look for the best park in the area (Uppsala) and also the closest one to ride every afternoon or evening.
Also where you can go to look for pow nearby (if any)
And if you recommend me to buy a season pass or if another option is better, and I would love for you to also know about the street events or the incredible events in the park.
(By the way, do the police really bother you if you do street skiing?)
Thank you all!

andreasojamae

Aktiv medlem
Ski near uppsala
The best one closest to Uppsala is probably Väsjöbacken in Sollentuna. Sunnerstabacken is just outside the city but I'm not sure if they have a park, never been there. In the Stockholm area you also have Ekebyhovsbacken.

A couple of hours away you have a few more. The best one is Falu snowpark in Källviksbacken. Kungsberget used to have a good park but it's pretty bad nowadays.

DrDim

Medlem
Ski near uppsala
Sunnerstabacken usually opens park area in the last slope a bit later in the season from what I have seen (I think they did a jump in februari). The slopes were open until april this year. I skied a couple of times in december last year before the park area was open. I think they have 2-3 jumps and 1-2 rails or something like that. You can check out the pictures here at freeride from previous years. It's only 40m vertical drop but it's better than nothing and quite cheap to ski there. https://www.freeride.se/skidorter/sunnerstabacken/bilder/

Nogutsnoglory

Ny medlem
Ski near uppsala
Arnals,
In Uppsala, you would be lucky if there are some snow in the streets. If you plan to do it I guess that you can do it as long as you are not a risk for other people, bikes and cars and destroy things. There are a lot of old buildings and cultural objects, so be very careful so you don't damage the artifacts.

The skislope at Sunnersta (Sunnerstabacken), there is one (small) medium size kick and maybe a small one as well. No other features I think. It could be a couple of rails or boxes. The drop height is less than 30 meters (I think) so it is one of the smallest "parks" in Sweden. It takes about 1 minute to run uphill to the top. You can go there by bus from the center of Uppsala and it takes about 20 minutes to get there from the center.

If you go up-north you have some parks that are pretty good to be located in Sweden, but 4-7hrs from Uppsala. To Kläppen it is about 4 hrs by car https://www.klappen.se/, and to Åre, see https://www.skistar.com/are, it is about 6-7 hrs by train. About the same by car.

Where in Uppsala do you live and what do you do?

Senast ändrad:

Arnals

Medlem
Ski near uppsala
Yep, I have seen it, but I would like to go to the park in the afternoons or every weekend for what klapen or Are is very far away, I have seen it, vasjobacken 30 mins from uppsala and others in stokholm, or romme alpin 2h maybe for the weekends, but i dont know what park is best, or if i can ride till the night but i will check it for sure hahaha

Topp