[Artikel] CANCELLED: Freeride World Tour Andorra

Redaktionen

Aktiv medlem

I Andorra skall agnarna skiljas från vetet då endast ett fåtal av världens bästa friåkare tar sig vidare till den stora finalen i Verbier. Dags för fjärde stoppet av Freeride World Tour anno 2019.

Läs hela artikeln:

johan

Administrator
To our great disappointment, we were forced to cancel today’s competition. We didn't feel the conditions were safe enough to hold a good competition. Our main priority is and will always be the safety of our athletes.
The FWT Ordino Arcalís Andorra 2019 competition is ON HOLD, next update tomorrow Sunday, March 3rd. Stay tuned!

johan

Administrator
Weather update : We are expecting snow fall of minimum 10cm to maximum 30cm for the night of Wednesday to Thursday.
Then the skies will clear up for us on Thursday end of the morning to Friday mid-day, both remaining possible competition days.

johan

Administrator
We are now aiming for a competition this Thursday March 7th. Potential start of the webcast at 8:45am.

Final confirmation tomorrow 10:00am.

johan

Administrator
The Ordino Arcalìs “Crunch Time” FWT stop #4 is CONFIRMED for THURSDAY MARCH 7TH AT 8:30AM CET.

-> 7:30AM GMT | 4:30PM JST | 11:30PM PST

Find attached the start list. Competition #dropin order:
1. Snow Men
2. Ski Men
3. Snow Women
4. Ski Women

Snödjup

Snödjup har sommaruppehåll i väntan på vinterns snödump.
Advertisement
Freeride sparar data i cookies. Genom att använda våra tjänster godkänner du det. Läs mer
Topp